Thank you to all who submitted proposed papers.
A very large number of abstracts and paper drafts were submitted from 24 countries. See the important dates.
The paper template is available above right and from the EasyChair submission webpage. Preparing a paper submission:
– All submitted papers MUST be written in English.
– Submissions MUST be original, unpublished, and not submitted simultaneously for publication elsewhere.
– Submissions will be peer-reviewed for originality, technical quality and presentation.
– Each paper should have at least 6 pages but not more than 10 pages (including references).
– The final version of the paper must be prepared in the ISTE paper template.
Authors: Following MIT integrity and compliance guidelines, "Authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to the conceptualization, design, execution, and/or interpretation of the research study. Other individuals who have contributed to the study should be acknowledged, but should not be identified as authors."
Keywords: The Keywords are chosen by the author and should provide a key insight into the content of the paper. The keywords should related to transdisciplinary engineering and the areas of interest.
Presentation: Authors accepted for oral presentation must do so in person at MIT from July 6-8, 2022. Each paper will
be allocated a total of 20 minutes, including time for questions from the facilitator or audience. There is no requirement for slides to be submitted, nor standard template. The presenter should be prepared to deliver the presentation as they see fit to promote effective sharing of research questions, process, and outcomes. A projector with HDMI cable will be provided in each parallel session room. It is not possible to arrange a virtual presentation. Only those papers presented orally at MIT will be included in the proceedings.
For accepted authors, submission of final papers on EasyChair: